Visitors

มีผู้เข้าเยี่ยมชม
สมาชิก:311283
ทั่วไป:13264325
ทั้งหมด:13575608
คน ตั้งแต่
01-08-2004

Rotfaithai.Com :: View topic - การขยายเส้นทางรถไฟฟ้าในกรุงกัวลาลัมเปอร์
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

การขยายเส้นทางรถไฟฟ้าในกรุงกัวลาลัมเปอร์
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

Reply to topic    Rotfaithai.Com Forum Index -> เกี่ยวกับรถไฟต่างประเทศ
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wisarut
1st Class Pass (Air)
1st Class Pass (Air)

PostPosted: 31/08/2006 4:28 pm    Post subject: การขยายเส้นทางรถไฟฟ้าในกรุงกัวลาลัมเปอร์ Reply with quote

More local content in LRT line expansion
BY B.K. SIDHU
The Star: 30th August 2006

PETALING JAYA: More local contractors are expected to be involved in the construction of the 50km light rail transit (LRT) line expansion in the Klang Valley compared with a decade ago when the LRT made its debut in Malaysia, said Syarikat Prasarana Negara Bhd (SPNB) chief executive officer Shaipudin Shah Harun.

Malaysia had then relied heavily on foreign expertise for the construction of the LRT network that currently spans 50km, but “the scenario has since changed,” said Shaipudin

“There is ample local expertise and we expect local content to increase significantly,” he told StarBiz yesterday.

He said the percentage of local content would be more evident when SPNB completed its feasibility study.

He expected the study to be completed by the third or fourth quarter, following which the tender bid for the three stretches of rail line would begin. Work on the new 50km rail line will commence next year.

“We expect the tender process to begin early next year,” Shaipudin added.

Construction companies such as UEM Builders Bhd, IJM Corp Bhd, Gamuda Bhd, MTD Capital Bhd, WCT Engineering Bhd, Road Builder (M) Holdings Bhd, Ranhill Bhd, Naim Cendera Holdings Bhd, and even Tronoh Consolidated Bhd will be vying for a slice of the construction works cake.

The first stretch of the new line involves a 10km extension of the Putra LRT line from Kelana Jaya to USJ in Subang Jaya. The second is a 10km Star LRT line extension from Seri Petaling to Puchong, while the third stretch involves a 30km line to link Kota Damansara to Cheras via Kuala Lumpur.

“These stretches will be completed in four years, and by then, the LRT network coverage in the Klang Valley will expand to 100km,” Shaipudin said.

Yesterday, Deputy Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak announced that the government would spend RM10bil for an efficient and cost effective public transportation system in the Klang Valley to encourage more people to use the public transportation system.

Shaipudin said of the RM10bil investment, about RM7bil would be for the construction of the new 50km rail line network, including supporting infrastructure. About RM2bil would be set aside for fleet expansion for Putra LRT and the remaining RM1bil for bus fleet expansion and other supporting projects.

He said financing would be a mix of equity from shareholders and issuance of debt papers. He would not disclose the percentage mix but it is believed that a large chunk would be via selling debt papers.

Putra LRT currently has 70 carriages and its fleet will be expanded to over 200 over a three-year period. Tenders for the fleet expansion closed in May and three foreign bidders have been short-listed. Shaipudin declined to name the bidders but said the award would be announced soon after the evaluation process was completed.

“We are trying to get the best possible deal and the first delivery of the carriages will be two years from the order date,” he said

As for the bus network, 1,130 new buses would be added to the existing fleet.

SPNB, which is the owner of the rail and bus assets, is wholly owned by the Minister of Finance Inc (MOF Inc). Its sister company, Rapid KL, also owned by MOF Inc, operates the bus and rail services.
Wisarut
1st Class Pass (Air)
1st Class Pass (Air)

PostPosted: 26/09/2006 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wisarut
1st Class Pass (Air)
1st Class Pass (Air)

PostPosted: 29/10/2006 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

คน KL อยากให้ขยายเจ้า ฆฑฤฑ ไปที่ ญีแนเ แล้วสิ้นระยะที่ Subang Jaya เพราะเทคโนโลยีรถไร้คนขับนั้นไม่น่าไว้ใจ
http://www.malaysiakini.com/letters/58666

ได้เวลาแก้ไขศูนย์ซ่อมรถ STAR
http://www.malaysiakini.com/letters/58665
Wisarut
1st Class Pass (Air)
1st Class Pass (Air)

PostPosted: 18/11/2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Extension on track
Saturday November 18, 2006
By LAI CHOR WENG
TheStar

Electrified Double Track Project Sentul - Batu Caves
Click on the image for full size

THE much-awaited Sentul-Batu Caves extension of the KTM Komuter system will be completed by May 2009.

KTM Bhd managing director Datuk Mohd Salleh Abdullah said the project site was handed over to contractor YTL Corporation Bhd last Friday.

“The time for completion is 30 months from the date of site possession,” he said after KTMB's Hari Raya open house at its workshop in Sentul on Thursday.

The extension, which will cost RM515mil, will enable the Port Klang-Sentul commuter train service to be extended another 7.2km to Batu Caves.

New stations will be constructed at Sentul, Batu Cantonment, Batu Village, Taman Wahyu and Batu Caves.

The project will also involve the construction of a second track, electrification and signalling.

Mohd Salleh also said the KTM workshop in Batu Gajah would be completed in 33 months.

He said the 161ha site, which would contain a workshop, depot, training centre and quarters, was handed over to the contractor on Nov 8.

The RM410mil project was awarded to Road Builder (Malaysia) Bhd.

In his welcome speech, Mohd Salleh thanked KTM staff who willingly sacrificed Hari Raya and Deepavali to keep the trains running.

Present at the Hari Raya do were KTMB chairman Tan Sri Lim Ah Lek, board members, KTMB senior management, as well as current and former KTMB staff.
1st Class Pass (Air)
1st Class Pass (Air)

PostPosted: 13/12/2006 7:17 pm    Post subject: คำบ่นเรื่อง Rapid KL Reply with quote

Hi,

My name is ForestCat, ust wanna make short report on the Rapid KL feeder service in Wangsa Maju.I used the feeder bus servive and the Kelana Jaya Line for a short visit to KLCC for the first time since returning from OZ last Monday.

Firstly,the bus stop.Rapid KL has finally placed a rudimentary information post with rudimentary information about the bus routes.The post was not helpful coz since it's printed,the rain I believe damaged the information sheet,Rapid KL should printed the routes on plastic sheets or at least laminate the printed bus route info sheet.Anyway,I waited for exactly 10 minutes and the bus came.The feeder bus seems to be the old city buses and probably transferred to the local bus services.Anyway,the bus was a bit better than the dilapidated Putraline buses.The Touch n Go reader,disappointingly,was damaged and I had to buy the manual ticket.The local bus ticket could be used until midnight,and only costs RM1,I like this new ticketing system.What I really dislike about the feeder bus is that the driver stops the bus in the middle of the oad rather than park close to the bus stop,being used to Adelaide's excellent bus drivers attitude,this attitute of the Malaysian bus driver disgust me.

Second Kelana Jaya Line Wangsa Maju station.The stations seems OK,abit dirty with signs of tear and wear very evident.The Wangsa Maju station is among the most utilized station in KL.3 of the ticket machines were out of service while the remaining ones would not accept paper money.Tried to reload my touch n go but the service was OFF LINE,I know this coz the person behind the counter just geleng her head rather than speak to me,hmm...did not know Rapid KL hire mute personnel .

Thirdly,on the LRT. The first thing I notice boarding the LRT was the extremely dilapidated condition of the LRT floors whic were flaking and peeling.It was an eyesore and I keep looking at the floor with disgust.The aircond were also dripping with condensed water and trickled on me.

Fourthly,the KLCC station. The lights were strangely dimmed.Perhaps I noticed this coz I am used to the brightly lit metro stations in Adelaide.I felt really uncomfortable in the dim light. The escalator was very slow,people crowded at the foot of the escalator.Meanwhile,the rubbish bins in the station were so dirty and stained with black marks,they were a real ayesore.When I returned to the station,I face the same problem when trying to use the ticketing machines.There were a couple of Mat Salleh who tried unsuccessfuly to buy a ticket from these machines,they looked frustrayed and eventually joined the long queue for the manual ticket.I was lucky to have enough change.

Fifthly,back at the Wangsa Maju station.The feeder bus fortunately just arrived and I managed to get a swift ride back to section 5 Wangsa Maju.I believed I rode a different bus than the first bus,this bus seems more noisy and I can smell petrol inside the bus.I got an astmatic attack for the first time in several months in that bus!!!!Don't worry,I had my inhaler with me.

Observation
-bus ticketing improved(the only obvious improvement)
-feeder bus abit OK than before,but still dirty and bad driver attitude.
-Stations look dirty and need refurbishment.
-Underground station at KLCC poorly lit.
-Escalator so slow,I noticed that escalators at metro stations in Adelaide and Melboure are alot faster.
-Interiors of LRT especially the rubber coated floors look extremely dilapidated,probably due to the large number of people using it everyday.

Conclusion
Public tranport in KL is still in bad condition.Not much improvement since I returned.It has gotten worse in terms of the infrastructure and the conditions of the buses and LRTs but I believe the frequency of the Wangsa Maju local bus has improved slightly,not sure about other areas. IMO
Wisarut
1st Class Pass (Air)
1st Class Pass (Air)

PostPosted: 15/12/2006 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

แฉมาเลย์ใช้แสนล.อุ้มธุรกิจเน่า พิษนโยบายแปรรูปยุค"มหาธีร์"
มติชน 15 ธันวาคม 2549

เมื่อวันที่ 14 ธันวาคม เอเอฟพีรายงานโดยอ้างหนังสือพิมพ์นิว สเตรท ไทม์ ว่าในช่วง 5 ปีที่ผ่านมา รัฐบาลมาเลเซียได้ใช้เงินประมาณ 3.14 พันล้านดอลลาร์สหรัฐ (ประมาณ 1.08 แสนล้านบาท) เข้าอุ้มธุรกิจที่ประสบปัญหาทางการเงินอันเนื่องจากนโยบายแปรรูปในช่วงทศวรรษ 1980 โดยนายอับดุล ราห์มัน รัฐมนตรีช่วยประจำสำนักนายกรัฐมนตรี กล่าวว่า ความล้มเหลวของการแปรรูปอาจจะมาจากการบริหารจัดการที่ผิดพลาดหรือไม่ก็ปัญหาทางการเงิน ทั้งนี้ช่วงระหว่าง ค.ศ.1983- 2005 มีการแปรรูป 490 โครงการ แต่ก็มีเพียงไม่กี่โครงการที่ต้องเข้ารับการช่วยเหลือจากรัฐบาล ซึ่งในอนาคตทางรัฐบาลพยายามทำให้เกิดความแน่ใจว่าโครงการสาธารณูปโภคในอนาคตจะมีผลประกอบการที่ดี

รายงานข่าวระบุว่า โครงการที่รัฐบาลต้องใช้เงินสูงมากในการเข้าไปกอบกู้ก็คือ โครงการรถไฟระบบไลต์เรล "ปุตรา แอลอาร์ที" 4.486 พันล้านริงกิต (1 ริงกิตประมาณ 9.62 บาท) โครงการสตาร์-แอลอาร์ที ผู้ให้บริการรถไฟระบบไลต์เรล 3.256 พันล้านริงกิต และมาเลเซียแอร์ไลน์ 2.802 พันล้านริงกิต

รายงานข่าวแจ้งว่า ในช่วงทศวรรษ 1980 ซึ่งนายมหาธีร์ โมฮัมหมัด ดำรงตำแหน่งนายกรัฐมนตรี มีนโยบายแปรรูปครั้งใหญ่ เพื่อทำให้ประเทศมาเลเซียเป็น "บริษัท" ซึ่งนำไปสู่โครงการก่อสร้างสาธารณูปโภคขนาดใหญ่ (เมกะโปรเจ็คต์) ที่ดำเนินการโดยบริษัทเอกชน
Wisarut
1st Class Pass (Air)
1st Class Pass (Air)

PostPosted: 22/12/2006 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kuantan Sentral and FIRST proposal
Kuantan Sentral coming up
New Strait Times 21 Dec 2006
M. Hamzah Jamaludin

KUANTAN: A state-of-the-art railway station similar to KL Sentral will be built on a 24-hectare site in Bukti Goh here.

The integrated railway station will be built in tandem with the proposed express rail link from Kuala Lumpur to Kuantan.

Construction will begin in about seven years and should be finished by 2015.

It will be the main connecting point between the west coast railway network and the proposed east coast express rail system.

The present connection does not go through Kuantan. It runs from Kuala Lumpur to Gemas, Mentakab, Pasir Mas and Tumpat.

The Kuala Lumpur-Kuantan express rail link and Kuantan Sentral are among the national projects included in the Kuantan Local Plan 2004-2015.

The draft is on display now.

Kuantan Municipal Council president Datuk Mohammad Safian Ismail said the Kuala Lumpur-Kuantan rail link will be about 245km long.

The trains will run at up to 190kph and make the journey in 60 to 90 minutes.

"We have identified the alignment for the proposed track.

"Most of the areas involved are private land," he said.

If there are no objections, he said the council will submit the draft to the Town and Country Planning Department in March so it can be gazetted, after which, the authorities are expected to begin acquiring the land.

A year ago ,Town and Country Planning Department director-general Datuk Mohd Fadzil Mohd Khir told all east coast local authorities to identify the route for the proposed express rail service that will link Johor Baru to Kuala Terengganu and Kota Baru.

The east coast express railway system will be part of the Fast Inter-city Railway System (First) that will link all major cities in the country.

Apart from Kuantan, the east and west coast railways will have a connection between Kota Baru and Alor Star. The railway network will become the backbone of the National Integrated Transportation System.

It is part of the proposed Trans-Asian Railway network.

"First"was approved during the National Physical Planning Council meeting chaired by Prime Minister Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi last year.

Im quite impressed with the FIRST proposal and the KL Kuantan ERL. They say the draft is on display now...any idea where and how to get access to this info?
Wisarut
1st Class Pass (Air)
1st Class Pass (Air)

PostPosted: 11/01/2007 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KL Monorail จะขยายตามเส้นทางนี้

เส้นทางรถไฟฟ้าสายอื่นก็ขยายตาม

การขยายเส้นทางรถไฟฟ้าKL ตามคำแนะนำบริษัทที่ปรึกษา
Wisarut
1st Class Pass (Air)
1st Class Pass (Air)

PostPosted: 23/11/2007 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LRT link for Klang folk, too

By Elan Perumal
The Star 23 November 2007
http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2007/11/23/central/19544664&sec=central

THE proposed LRT project connecting Subang Jaya to Klang will come sooner than expected if Selangor Mentri Besar Datuk Seri Dr Mohamad Khir Toyo has his way.

Since the Federal Government has given the state the nod, Dr Khir said there was no reason why the people of Klang should be deprived of the LRT service.

He said the proposed link between Subang Jaya and Klang was not a mere hype but was a genuine move towards enhancing the public transportation system in the state.

“The project will be implemented soon after the Kelana Jaya-Subang Jaya link is completed. I am sure that many commuters in Shah Alam and other places along the Subang Jaya-Klang destination will be excited.

“The state will push hard for the implementation of the project as it will provide another form of transportation for commuters who are currently depending on buses, Komuter train, taxi service to travel between the two destinations,” he told Star Metro in an interview yesterday.

Dr Khir said the extended LRT link-up was expected to take a load off the increasingly congested roads in the Klang Valley especially the Kuala Lumpur-Klang Federal Highway.

He said the congestion along the highway at peak hours was getting worse especially for traffic heading towards Klang.

”The LRT link will not only take commuters from the two destinations but will also link Klang to Kuala Lumpur via Subang Jaya.

“The service will make a great difference for those travelling between Subang Jaya, Shah Alam and Klang,” he said, adding that they would be enjoying a fast and smooth ride.

Once the proposed link had been implemented, Dr Khir said, the state would be also looking into a sub system servicing the internal routes in Shah Alam and Klang.

With more and more development in the state, he said, LRT would be the answer for the public transportation system.

“We all know that LRT provides us fast, smooth and effective service and this is in line with the demand of the current age where people are becoming increasingly busy and time is something very valuable,” he said

Meanwhile, Dr Khir said the government was not too pleased with the service provided by public transportation operators in the state.

He urged the operators of public transportation to be more competent.

While looking into providing comfort, he said, they must be focused on offering regular and quick service to commuters.

“I am happy to see a lot of new and good looking buses on the roads but the service must be improved especially when it comes to local routes in small towns,” he added.
Wisarut
1st Class Pass (Air)
1st Class Pass (Air)

PostPosted: 21/08/2008 1:07 pm    Post subject: เพิ่มรถไฟฟ้า อีก 2 สายให้กัวลาลัมเปอร์ ยาว 32 กม. 24สถานี Reply with quote

New Four-Car Trains
The Star - 18 August 2008

It is learned that SPNB, the asset owner, and RapidKL will bring in a total of 22 sets of new four-car trains between 2009 and 2011;

“We expect to have the complete set of 22 trains by the end of 2011. By the end of 2009, the Kelana Jaya Line service will have a combination of four car and two-car trains in operation during peak hours,” RapidKL chief executive officer Suffian Baharuddin said.

With that, he said, the Kelana Jaya Line could hold a maximum capacity of more than 300,000 passengers per day compared with the current capacity of 160,000 per day.

//----------------------------------------------------------------------

Two extra LRT lines being studied
By SIM LEOI LEOI
The Star - 21 August 2008

KUALA LUMPUR: Syarikat Prasarana Negara Bhd (SPNB) is still carrying out a land and engineering study on the proposed two additional light rail transit networks in the Klang Valley.

Transport Minister Datuk Ong Tee Keat told Tony Pua (DAP - Petaling Jaya Utara) in Parliament on Thursday that the study would focus on the 32km rail line and 24 new LRT stations.

"The two lines - the STAR network which runs from Sri Petaling to Putra Heights and the Putra network from Kelana Jaya to Putra Heights - will be constructed as soon as the study is completed.

"The project will be carried out via private financing infrastructure scheme. We have not yet determined the cost," he said.

To another question from Dr Mohd Puad Zarkashi (BN - Batu Pahat) on limiting the number of private vehicles from entering the city, Ong said the matter of public transport in Kuala Lumpur came under the purview of the Federal Territories Ministry.

"It was brought up for discussion during the Cabinet Committee for public transport meeting," he said.

Members of Parliament from both sides of the divide voiced their unhappiness in the Government's decision not to reduce the prices of fuel at the petrol pumps before Sept 1. Salahuddin Ayob (PAS - Kubang Kerian) and Datuk Seri Abdul Ghapur Salleh (BN - Kalabakan) had complained that the prices at petrol pumps should be revised daily according to the ups and downs according to the global markets.

In reply, Deputy Finance Minister Datuk Kong Cho Ha said it would have been good for the Government if it could revise the prices at the petrol pumps daily.

"However, because the Government still gives a 30 sen subsidy on the fuel price, it has to calculate this according to the average price each month," he said.
Reply to topic    Rotfaithai.Com Forum Index -> เกี่ยวกับรถไฟต่างประเทศ All times are GMT + 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38  Next
Page 1 of 38

Share |

Jump to: