Visitors

มีผู้เข้าเยี่ยมชม
สมาชิก:311296
ทั่วไป:13275251
ทั้งหมด:13586547
คน ตั้งแต่
01-08-2004

Rotfaithai.Com :: View topic - ข่าวรถไฟในแอฟริกา
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ข่าวรถไฟในแอฟริกา
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Reply to topic    Rotfaithai.Com Forum Index -> เกี่ยวกับรถไฟต่างประเทศ
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mongwin
1st Class Pass (Air)
1st Class Pass (Air)

PostPosted: 05/02/2024 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Port Harcourt – Aba tracklaying completed
By Railway Gazette International31 January 2024

https://www.railwaygazette.com/infrastructure/port-harcourt-aba-tracklaying-completed/65797.article

Port Harcourt - Abi line track (Photo John Zhao CCECC)

ไนจีเรีย: China Civil Engineering Construction Corp ได้ประกาศเสร็จสิ้นแล้วในการวางรางเพื่อปรับปรุงแนวเส้นขนาด 1,067 มม. ให้ทันสมัย ซึ่งวิ่งเป็นระยะทาง 63 กม. จากพอร์ตฮาร์คอร์ตถึงอาบา

Fidet Okhiria กรรมการผู้จัดการ Nigeria Railway Corp กล่าวว่าการบริการจะเริ่มในอีกไม่กี่เดือนเมื่อสถานีเสร็จสมบูรณ์

เส้นทางดังกล่าวกำลังถูกสร้างขึ้นใหม่โดยเป็นส่วนหนึ่งของโครงการรถไฟ Eastern Narrow Gauge ซึ่งเปิดตัวในปี 2564 เพื่อปรับปรุงทางเดินรถไฟระหว่างพอร์ตฮาร์คอร์ตและไมดูกูรีทางตะวันออกเฉียงเหนือให้ทันสมัย
Wisarut
1st Class Pass (Air)
1st Class Pass (Air)

PostPosted: 07/02/2024 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

วิวัฒนาการรถไฟเคนยา ตอนที่ 1 โดยสำนักข่าวซินหัว
https://www.xinhuathai.com/inter/414903_20240130

วิวัฒนาการรถไฟเคนยา ตอนที่ 2 โดยสำนักข่าวซินหัว
https://www.xinhuathai.com/inter/414896_20240130

วิวัฒนาการรถไฟเคนยา ตอนที่ 3 โดยสำนักข่าวซินหัว
https://www.xinhuathai.com/inter/414887_20240130
Mongwin
1st Class Pass (Air)
1st Class Pass (Air)

PostPosted: 26/04/2024 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

แอฟริกาตะวันออกมีฝนตกหนัก แทนซาเนียเสียชีวิตแล้ว 155 ราย
Source - ศูนย์ข่าวแปซิฟิค
Friday, April 26, 2024 07:18

หลายประเทศในแอฟริกาตะวันออก กำลังเผชิญกับฝนตกหนักต่อเนื่องเป็นเวลาหลายวัน ทำให้มีผู้เสียชีวิต นายกรัฐมนตรี คาสซิม มาจาลิวา แห่งแทนซาเนีย กล่าวต่อที่ประชุมรัฐสภา ว่าสภาพอากาศรุนแรงทำให้ประเทศมีฝนตกหนักเป็นเวลาหลายสัปดาห์ ส่งผลให้น้ำท่วมและดินถล่ม มีผู้เสียชีวิตแล้ว 155 ราย บาดเจ็บ 236 คน อีกมากกว่า 200,000 คนและ 51,000 ครัวเรือนได้รับผลกระทบ ถนน สะพาน และทางรถไฟได้รับความเสียหาย ประชาชนในพื้นที่ลุ่มต่ำต้องย้ายไปอยู่ในพื้นที่ที่สูงขึ้น

เขากล่าวด้วยว่า ผลกระทบที่เกิดขึ้นส่วนใหญ่มาจากความเสื่อมโทรมของสิ่งแวดล้อม ทั้งการตัดไม้ทำลายป่า การทำเกษตรกรรมที่ไม่ยั่งยืน การเผาซากพืชหลังการเก็บเกี่ยว และการเลี้ยงปศุสัตว์ที่ไม่ได้รับการควบคุม

นอกจากนี้ยังมีรายรายงานน้ำท่วมสูงในประเทศเพื่อนบ้าน โดยในเคนยา มีรายงานผู้เสียชีวิตแล้ว 35 ราย บางส่วนของกรุงไนโรบี เมืองหลวง ยังคงจมอยู่ใต้น้ำ มีการแจ้งเตือนพลเมืองให้เฝ้าระวัง เนื่องจากคาดว่าจะมีฝนตกหนักมากขึ้นทั่วประเทศในอีกไม่กี่วันข้างหน้า ประธานาธิบดี วิลเลียม รูโต ของเคนยา เป็นประธานการประชุมช่วยเหลือประชาชน ทั้งการกระจายสิ่งของความช่วยเหลือ และอพยพประชาชนออกจากพื้นที่ที่ได้รับผลกระทบ

และในบุรุนดี ผู้คนราว 96,000 คนต้องกลายเป็นคนไร้ที่อยู่

สำนักงานสหประชาชาติเพื่อการประสานงานกิจการด้านมนุษยธรรม (OCHA) เพิ่มเติมว่า ในโซมาเลีย ปริมาณน้ำฝนในช่วงระหว่างเดือนเมษายนถึงมิถุนายนของปีนี้มีปริมาณมากผิดปกติ โดยมีรายงานน้ำท่วมฉับพลันตั้งแต่วันที่ 19 เมษายน

และที่ยูกันดา มีฝนตกหนักจนทำให้มีน้ำล้นตลิ่งมีผู้เสียชีวิต 2 รายที่ได้รับการยืนยัน และชาวบ้านหลายร้อยคนต้องกลายเป็นผู้ไร้ที่อยู่อาศัย
Wisarut
1st Class Pass (Air)
1st Class Pass (Air)

PostPosted: 26/04/2024 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More than 7 hours on the train from Phnom Penh to Battambang ... not a bad choice!

12/12/2022 3:00 pm Phnom Penh
By: Ung Chamroeun

One day I had to go to a friend's wedding in Battambang. Because it was Friday, I decided to take the train, which lasted more than seven hours. Not perfect and not too bad, but it was a new experience for me about the choice of travel services instead of personal means.

The digital age is very convenient, and the day before I left, I went to the official website of Royal Railways of Cambodia (royalrailway.easybook.com) to book a ticket. Because of the trial, I decided to take the One Way trip from Phnom Penh to Battambang for $ 8 [in dollars on the bill] and I clicked on the 1DMU position for the front row seat out of more than 500 seats.

Over $ 8 via Easy Book
In fact, not only $ 8 as shown on the Easy Book, the total cost for travel from Phnom Penh to Battambang is $ 9.14, because you have to pay $ 0.96 on the administration (Admin Fee) and 0 , $ 18 on Admin Surcharge.

"Must arrive 30 minutes before departure." Despite the confirmation on the e-mail, to be sure, I asked the Messenger box on the official Facebook page of Royal Railway Cambodia. In just 9 minutes, my question was answered "40 minutes b", which means "40 minutes [before departure]."

By the way, I, like some readers, did not sleep the night before. Departure time is 6:40, but I woke up at 4 am, even though my luggage was ready.

Early in the morning, the tricycle that I called Grab turned off the engine as it approached my house. However, the driver resolved in time. "Do not be afraid, you have already arrived, because in the early morning, it is very easy to open without getting stuck." The driver said so to reassure me.

We arrived at the Royal Railway, popularly known as the "Railroad Railroad" at around 6am. Arriving there, I hurried in to inquire about departure information. There was no check, I was able to carry my bags to the train station directly, with other passengers sitting in the waiting seats and some happily taking pictures as souvenirs.

I do not know who to ask, I saw a woman holding a piece of cloth walk into the train and wipe each seat. "Excuse me, did this train go to Battambang?" I asked him. The woman smiled and replied, "No, this train is going to Kampong Som." As for the line to Battambang, wait a little longer, when the time comes, they have already announced the call. ”

More than 6:10, which means I have another 30 minutes to prepare for the first train departure to Battambang. Inside the station, I saw only a woman selling bread, so I went to the front door to buy a hot cup of cappuccino on the street.

After buying coffee, I hurried back inside, but at 6:30 I still did not hear the announcement of the departure. I asked the other passengers and touched on those who had to go to Battambang as well. Then I saw a group of them go up to a train, I followed them and got a ticket to verify the seats.
Normal day, sit anywhere
"There is no need to verify. Come up and sit anywhere. ” The cleaning lady spoke to me, confirming that Friday was less crowded, so you could sit anywhere. Following his confirmation, I climbed into the cabin at the front of the train, but near the link to another cabinet.

For the train from Phnom Penh to Battambang that I took, there were only two carriages with a total of about 100 passengers, including family passengers, monks and some foreigners, as well as a few small children.

6:40! But the train has not yet departed. At the same time, I noticed that two passengers got off because they were confused. Outside, a woman rides a motorbike carrying two slow-moving passengers directly to the train.

Ten minutes later, the train left, with some of the occupants switching seats to another cabin. "The machine is deaf and very shaky." They said this to tell me.

After a while, some people switched to sitting at the front of the train, saying, "Behind the same deafness."

There is no air conditioning and the fan does not work. A young woman walks to open a window in a crowded place. I can say that he was in charge of this trip. "Open the window for fresh air." The other passengers said so.

Nearly 20 minutes after departure, the woman in charge of the train checked the passenger's ticket. "What if someone has not bought a ticket, how do they deal with it?" "I thought so, but I noticed that all the passengers had tickets, except for a few small children."
Fresh air, but sometimes you also have to cover your nose

Speaking of the scene on the street, I can not describe in detail like Mr. Nou Hach, who describes the journey of the character Bunthoeun and a group of high school friends in the story of flowers. I also did not see
https://thmeythmey25.com/detail/93440
Reply to topic    Rotfaithai.Com Forum Index -> เกี่ยวกับรถไฟต่างประเทศ All times are GMT + 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13

Share |

Jump to: